Adaptation of the two production lines to essential health and safety requirements
Our team got the order from an international group, leader in the field of manufacturing wall building materials, for complex adaptation their two production lines to the minimal health and safety requirement of 2009/104/WE directive (and essential requirements of 98/37/WE directive).
The project is actually under way: one of two lines is actually done, second is getting implemented, somewhere around point 4. all machines are installed on approx. area of 4000 square meters.
It simply means improvement of safety conditions on whole line in scope of:
1. design a concept of whole over safety
2. design and install a fixed and movable fences
3. design, install and program an automatic safety system, in accordance with the relevant norms
4. prepare a valid safety and operational instructions
5. collect all documentation, required by the law